Have you ever wondered where the food we eat three times a day go to? Most of us go poop once or even after 3 days. Did you know that you carry with you this poop for more than 3 months and some can go up to 20 years? I know some of you are like ‘no way, how can i carry poop in my tummy all this time, naah not me!’ Ok am here to tell that “Yes most of us are full of shit!” am sorry for my language but its true. Believe me we have an average of 10 pounds of shit clogging our colon at any given time, Shit stinks, and is full of nasty germs. Processed foods accompanied by red meat, pollution and other inhaled toxins have built up in your body and colon since birth. Vegetarians should be proud to have better colon health and meat eaters since the digested byproducts of meat stick around for a long time. This is what it means to have 10 lbs of shit laying around.
Many of us carry excess stool that never digest. This leads to parasites amd worms that makes us sick and many unabsorbed nutrients are wasted because of this. And so its the stool impacted in our gut that makes our stomachs protrude, causing us to look fat/chubby and have a weak immune system.
Bowel could be the origin of most health problems. We ingest huge amount of toxins into our body regularly and vast amount of it found its way into our body through the foods that we eat daily and also from the air that we breathe in. Health experts believe that these toxins build up is the source of a broad range of diseases ranging from heart diseases to more serious illnesses like cancer.
SO HOW WILL I KNOW THAT AM CARRYING THIS EXCESS WASTE WITH ME?
An unhealthy colon makes you feel tired and sluggish. It basically sucks the life out of you. They weigh you down, unnecessary weight gain. You begin to look tired. You wake up and feel like you have not slept all night. You become irritable and grumpy and you if are over weight all attempts of loosing weight fail. Some shit cause constipation.
Top Most Health Concerns Associated With A Clogged Colon Are:
1. Weaker Immune System: A blocked colon, when left untreated, eventually affects your immunity and weakens the immune system dramatically.
2. Abdominal Pain: When the wastes are accumulated at one place inside your stomach, chances are that you would develop immense pain in that particular region. A blocked colon is very painful indeed.
3. Problems with Digestion: A blocked colon poses to be a great threat to your digestive systems. If the colon isn’t functioning properly the process of nutrient absorption, digestion, assimilation and excretion would not work. Any disturbance in these processes would lead to eventual digestive problems.
4. Colon Cancer: One of the most life-threatening conditions associated with a blocked colon is colon cancer. Colon cancer is a common cause of the rising number of death toll worldwide. When the colon remains clogged for years and fails to breathe properly, it results in cancer.
5. Constipation: A blocked colon results in constipation. This is one of the most common effects of colon disorder. When you colon is blocked, it actually means that the wastes and feces are all sticking to the colon walls and there’s no way for these debris to come out. Consequently your system suffers and you fail to pass stools clearly. Constipation can sometimes be very painful and might as well lead to more serious health complications.
One of the main causes of clogged colons is constipation. The longer the feces get stuck in the colon the more they dry up and can eventually get impacted. Common triggers of constipation in adults include:
- A diet low in fiber You need about 25 grams to 30 grams of fiber every day to soften the stool and encourage proper bowel function.
- Inadequate fluid intake To help prevent stools from becoming dry and hard, your daily fluid intake should be equivalent to at least six to eight glasses of water. This amount includes fluids found in milk, juice and other beverages, as well as in fruits, soups, stews and solid foods.
- A sedentary lifestyle Because regular exercise is necessary to promote normal muscle contractions in the bowel wall, having a sedentary job or rarely exercising puts you at high risk of constipation.
- Ignoring the urge to defecate Sometimes, because of a busy schedule or limited access to restrooms, a person ignores the urge to defecate. Over time, postponing bathroom trips until a more convenient time can lead to constipation.
- Travel and scheduling factors Travel can promote constipation by changing your diet, interfering with the normal timing of your meals, and limiting your access to restrooms.
- Laxative overuse Long-term use of over-the-counter laxatives can teach your bowel to rely on these medicines, and can eventually cause constipation rather than relieve it.
Occasionally, long-term constipation develops into fecal impaction, which is a mass of stool that can’t be moved by colon contractions, resulting in a blocked colon. you will know that you are constipated if there is
- Fewer than three bowel movements per week
- Small, hard, dry stools that are difficult or painful to pass
- A feeling that your rectum is not empty after a bowel movement
- The need to strain excessively to have a bowel movement
- Frequent use of enemas, laxatives or suppositories
Take lots and lots of water even if you don’t feel thirsty. Fruits like apple with the skin, blackberries, blueberries and raspberries, prunes, figs and dates, pears and avocados, mangoes, oranges and tangerines, papaya, plums, raisins and strawberries may be eaten. Cereals like Bran Flakes, Corn Bran, Fibers, Grape nut Flakes, Oat Bran, Oat Squares or Raisin Bran are can also be taken. Doctors would prescribe some lovely drink or pill that would completely clear out the colon but most of them come fully packed with side effects.
Your colon acts as the waste eliminator of your body. You can think of it as a pipe leading away from your toilet to your sewer. If the pipe is not functioning properly, your toilet does not work and you can not get rid of accumulated waste. If your colon becomes clogged, your body has difficulty in getting rid of your waste and health problems begin.
When your toilet backs up, you give it a good plunge. In the same manner when your colon backs up you need to give it a good plunge.
Aloe Vera is 100% natural with no artificial additives. It is used as an effective detoxyfing and purifying agent to colon health. Aloe Vera cleanses the colon effectively without any harmful or unwanted effects. Aloe contains ample amount of Vitamins, minerals and other essential nutrients that can help removing toxins from the body, especially from the intestines.
It can relieve from abdominal cramps and can rejuvenate the entire gastrointestinal tract. Aloe Vera tones-up the bowels and help them to absorb the nutrients in more effective manner. It is also known for its healing properties as in IBS – irritable bowel syndrome. Aloe can restore the digestion and hence, can be helpful treating both; constipation as well as diarrhea. The Aloe Vera drink is very gentle on gastrointestinal tract and produces no unwanted effects; in fact, it can help boosting the immunity and it can also bring great revival in eternal energy levels and physical integrity.
With the help of Aloe vera, one can restore the bodily hormones and enzymes, especially within the colons or intestines. Aloe vera is proven to be an agent that can enhance the metabolism in the body and hence can offer optimum health to the bowels. You can only determine if Aloe Vera is for you by trying to see its effects on your body.
Dont carry with you the excess luggage get rid of it by drinking our Aloe Vera gel!
Probiotics are friendly, beneficial, or good bacteria which are crucial to maintaining good health. Without the proper balance of good bacteria in the intestines people start to experience a lack of vitality and suffer from common complaints like allergies, headaches, lack of energy, excessive fatigue, digestive disorders, along with a variety of emotional conditions from mild depression to mood swings and anxiety.
There are many things which disturb the natural homeostasis of bacteria in the intestines, this is why it is important to take probiotic supplements on a regular basis to keep healthy levels up. Probiotic actually means Pro-Life, while Antibiotic means Anti-Life or against life. On top of being able to strengthen your immune system, friendly bacteria also prevents yeast and fungus overgrowth and helps to reduce cholesterol in the body.
Probiotics are used to treat cramping, gassiness, and diarrhea, especially if these symptoms are caused by antibiotics that treat infection. When antibiotics kill the good bacteria in addition to the bad, the balance of bacteria in the colon is disrupted. “You can use probiotics to help bring the colon bacteria back into balance,” Novey says.
Watch a short video here that shows you how Aloe Vera Gel works with Probiotics in our bowel system.
Want to get rid of the EXCESS waste contact me
Join Our Free Membership!
In order to enjoy 15% Discount and become a smart consumer, you need to enter this
sponsor ID # 254000087468
OR BUY ONLINE
If you are in Canada click here and buy online now
If you are in the USA click here and buy online now
If you are in the United Kingdom click here and buy online now
If you are in Australia click here and buy online now
If you are in Belgium Click here and buy online now
If you are in Netherlands click here and buy online now
If you are outside the Above Countries
Please contact me on email@example.com or call +1-469-288-5112
To get the address to the nearest shop to your Home!